- No Obligation Initial MeetingWe offer a no obligation meeting to discuss your business needs.
- Fixed FeesWe will sit down with you and agree a fixed fee which will be given to you in writing. We will also give you a flexible payment option whereby your fees can be paid by monthly standing order.
- Tax Planning MeetingsWe will offer you the opportunity to have a tax planning meeting at regular times during the year where we will look at you business in detail and see what tax savings can be taken advantage of, for your business.
- GuaranteesOur firm can provide you with a guarantee to ensure that your business will be dealt with in confidence.
- Point of ContactYou will be assigned to one member of our team who will be at the end of the phone if you need to call and who will be familiar with your file.
- Chartered Accountant Lloyd Bowmaker Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors are members of Chartered Accountants Ireland and this will assure you that our business is regulated..
For more information on moving to a new firm of accountants, please call Colin Mulhall on +353 23 8844445 or email Colin Mulhall to arrange a no obligation meeting.