Our Services - Personal Taxation Service
Lloyd Bowmaker Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors also offer advice in relation to personal taxation issues as follows:
Capital Gains Tax
- Preparation & Submission of Capital Gains Tax Returns in relation to the sale of shares/property or business.
- Provision of computation to Solicitors in relation to estates/probate.
- Option of changing from sole trader to a limited company giving you the advantage a no capital gains transfer and benefit from the corporation tax rate of 12.5%.
Capital Acquisitions Tax
- Preparation & Submission of Capital Acquisitions Returns
- Reviewing Capital Acquisitions Exemptions & Reliefs available
- Arrangement of Trust Funds
- Advice on making a will & future planning
- Preparation & Submission of Tax Returns for non-residents
- For Merchant Navy client - Review of Split Year Residency Rules, Seafarers Allowance & National Insurance
- Use of our international accountancy contacts
- Preparation & Submission of Annual Income Tax Returns to ensure a timely return
- Reviewing personal tax credits to ensure that these have been allocated correctly
- Review of business to see if changing to a limited liability company is viable in order to avail of the benefits of the corporation tax rate of 12.5%
- Tax Planning to reduce future tax liabilities
- Completion of P45's & P60's